Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trey Songz: Can't be friends

Trey Songz Premiers his new video "Can't Be Friends,” directed by Anthony Mandler. In this video Trey Songz loses his mind as he reminisces over the memories of a lost lover.
Lyrics:
Look what this girl … did to me
She didn't cut me off from a good good love
She told me that those days where gone
Now I'm sitting here goin' half crazy
'Cause I know she still thinks about me too
And it ain't no way in hell
That I can be just friends with you

Check out Trey Songz new video "Can't Be Friends" at http://blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/video-trey-songz-cant-be-friends/ this joint is hot! Just "Keeping it 100!"

1 comments:

Mz. Nosey~Nice said...

I just love Trey...he makes everything he does look easy...Super talented and hella sexxii.

Post a Comment