Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ocho Cinco "The Ultimate Catch:" Whats the purpose of watching?




Rumor has it that Chad and Evelyn, from Basketball wives are dating. So what is the point of watching The Ultimate catch when we all know that he isn't dating whoever the wins the show? I think they need to do a better job with the timeline in regards to when the show is taped and when they actually air it. By the time the viewers watch these dating shows the one who is "so called looking for love" is usually already publicly dating someone else. Moving forward I thought Chad doesn’t like "BLACK GIRLS"?... I'm a bit confused, what is does he think Evelyn is, even if she is mixed with black???? Just keeping it 100!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!!...HE DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN??? AINT THIS SOME ISH!!!...I swear some men are just full of shyt sometimes!...OOPS im gettin off subject. I was about to start a whole new article....but yeah he's dumb! I feel you on that delay part and why they wait so long to air these shows and the person is on the show already found their guy/girl...like Omarosa!...lls #imjussayin

Post a Comment