Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl With AIDS Looks To INFECT Men To Get Back At Them!!!



Okay, so whether this is real or fake it’s not funny, this CHICK definitely has issues to do some ISH like this! I am praying that this is not true, if it is this she is going straight to hell. I pray for the men who came across this chic, something needs to be done. I am speechless right now. I think this bitch needs her ass whooped but instead I’m going to pray for her. Just keeping it 100! leave your thoughts. SMH right now..... 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW THIS VIDEO IS SO FCKIN WRONG IN ALLLLL AREAS!!! EVEN IF THIS DIRTY BITCH ISN'T SERIOUS SHE GONNA ROT IN HELL FORREAL!!! FOR ONE THAT SHYT AINT CUTE AND FOR TWO IF SHE DONT HAVE IT AND SHE THINKS ITS A JOKE SHE GON MESS AROUND AND REALLY CONTRACT IT AND WISH SHE DIDNT HAVE IT!!!...JUST KNOW THAT KARMA IS A WAYYYY BIGGER BITCH THEN SHE WILL EVER BE.....#imjustsayin

Post a Comment