Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, August 30, 2010

Carmelo Anthony offers 5K for anyone who SMACKS the ISH out of KAT STACKS LMAO!




Kat Stacks Strikes again! Could she have F*cked with the wrong one this time? 
Carmelo Anthony doesn't seem too happy about this, and neither does his new wife Lala.
Carmelo put a hit out on twitter "5K's for whoever slaps the sh*t out of Kat Stacks" LMAO I’m down, show me the money Carmelo! Just Keeping it 100!

Melo replied with...




Carmelo’s wife, @LaLa even put in a few words…







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, I'm a Lil out of touch with whom ever Kay is but him offering the 5k for slapping her may not be enough to cover the law suit that is sure to follow...now if he ups the price and include legal fees, he may get some serious takers

Dee

Anonymous said...

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..........I'LL SMACK HER ASS! She extra! She makes me sick everytime I hear her name! I agree with the first comment though, up the amount to $10,000.00 and include legal fees bcuz she look like a HOE who would try to sue!!! SMH SILLY TRICKS!...#imjussayin

Post a Comment