Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jay-z Comments on Hammer's Diss!

Jay-Z comments on MC Hammer's recent diss video "Better Run Run' with and interview with DJ Semtex stating that he didn't know he said anything wrong when he referenced Hammer losing 30 million on a verse on Kanye's record entitled "So Appalled." 


Jay-Z went on to say "I didn’t know that wasn’t on the table for discussion. I didn’t know I was the first person to ever say that. Am I? I know I’ve heard that before. I know I’m not the first person to say that. When I say things I believe people believe me so much that they take it a different way. It’s not rap anymore at that point. It’s a personal attack. I didn’t mean it.


Real Talk, Hammer needs to get over it! How many times does rappers mention one another in a rhyme or verse and 9 times out of 10 it is nothing personal? Just Keeping it 100... Hammer should be happy someone is still mentioning his name. BTW people does Hammer really wanna beef with JAY-Z???? I think NOT!


Check out a the track: Jay-Z Reacts To MC Hammer Diss Record www.djsemtex.com by Roy Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment