Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interview with Alyssa Galarza

Keeping it 100 Blog Presents...




Introduction 

Singer/songwriter/community leader/ entrepreneur Alyssa is an upcoming artist from Atlanta Georgia who’s ready to take the music industry by surprise. Alyssa is also a renowned piano, guitar, and vocal talent. Outside of music Alyssa is also known as a firm environmental and animal activist, she wants to speak for what cannot speak for itself. As a female artist Alyssa has a lot to offer she is an amazing person whos style is just what the industry needs to spice things up!

INTERVIEW 
Alyssa took the time out to answer a few questions and Keep it 100 with us, this is what she had to say:

Kim J: Alyssa tell us a little more about your self?

Alyssa G:  I’m just a girl. A girl that loves music and wants to share it with the world. I’m vegetarian. Very active. I love family time and sharing moments with the ones I love. I love to help others and try to open up others eyes to things that many are blind too. That being said, I’m an activist for pretty much anything I find myself interested in or concerned about. I love to rollerblade, I play xbox, ps3, I mountain climb, I like basketball, and cooking. I just LOVE life!

Kim J: What would you say makes you different and unique from others already in the music industry?

Alyssa G:  Wow, good question…. Tough question actually, because many are SO talented and I guess you could say we all, striving, independent or signed, just feel that we all want and feel some entitlement to be able to share our gift with everyone even if another artist may be similar or just as great. Each person has their own special thing. I think I’m very diverse with my sound. What my own special thing is? I would like to leave to the opinion of others. I love feedback so hopefully listeners and viewers can put me on to what they think.

Kim J: Who are some of your favorite artist that has inspired you?

Alyssa G:  Great, an easy question. I am inspired by Mariah, Ne-yo, Nicole Scherzinger, Selena, Ron Isley, Amerie , Lacey Mosley, Michael Jackson, unreleased artist and many others. Because I pull from so many genres the list is extensive. My all time favorite artist is Mariah Carey though.

Kim J: What type of message do you hope for people to get out of your music?

Alyssa G: I love ALL genres of music and draw inspiration and emotion from all I encounter. I remember growing up and always being able to look to music to push through those times I needed motivation, or to get through a down period or that awesome song that fired me up before going out. I remember calling the radio station to make a request and being so excited when they played what I needed to hear at that time. I love the rush of riding listening to whatever it is that will heighten the mood I’m feeling at that time. That’s the kind of music I want to share with everyone. Relatable, exciting, thought provoking, hotness lol

Kim J: Tell us about your new single ”Ring Around The Rosie?”

Alyssa G: Well, Ring Around the Rosie is pretty much, boy meets girl, boy cheats on girl, girl finds out, dumps boy and boy wants girl back lol. It’s a upbeat song for the ladies. Hopefully it shows guys that gifts, flowers, and candy isn’t what works to get a woman back after breaking her heart.

Kim J: Will there be a video for your single?

Alyssa G: Yes, I am very excited about the video and the director bringing my lyrics to life! The video has a twist in the story at the end that viewers won’t expect and again, I’m VERY excited about it!

Kim J: When can we expect the release of your untitled debut?

Alyssa G: Ring Around the Rosie will be on itunes later this fall and hopefully you will hear it on the radio with everyone’s support!! I can’t do this alone, lol. The album’s release date is still undetermined but you can stay updated on this via my website www.alyssag.com!

Kim J: If you could choose one track from your album, which track would you say is your favorite and why?

Alyssa G:  I would say “Swag it Out”. This song features Rapper Steamin Beamen and is SO high energy! I love it!

Kim J: What was your favorite part about working on your album?

Alyssa G: I love discovering new parts of myself when writing and creating. It’s beautiful. I love seeing the producers and other artists open up their most vulnerable sides and emotions to my music and putting those pieces of themselves into my project. Creating, then hearing the finished outcome of all the ideas, feelings and sounds is just amazing to me.  I never cease to be amazed.

Kim J: Before we let you go, are there any other upcoming projects we should look out for?

Alyssa G: Well, the single Ring Around the Rosie will be on itunes later this fall. While finishing the untitled album, I am doing local performances only, in Atlanta. These are posted on my website. I recently started a not for profit agency for needy families with pets that need health care, vaccines ect. But the families have fallen on hard times. I will be releasing the website and holding a few events for this in November/December and so on. Stay posted via twitter and my website. www.alyssag.com.

Closing Remarks

I really appreciate the opportunity to be featured on Keeping it 100 Blog and thanks so much for the support. Thanks to everyone one for taking the time out to read about little ol’ me, and the support from you all! Love, love, love dolls!


We would like to thank Alyssa for taking the time out to KEEP IT 100 with us!

Check out her website @ alyssagalarza.com and follower her on twitter at @alyssagalarza

DON’T FORGET IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY, GO CHECK OUT ALYSSA GALARZA’S "SOON TO BE" HOT NEW SINGLE “Ring Around the Rosie"

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIovxLEuNHk

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bestie is amazing! love you girl and you rock

renaldo hays said...

soulful chic keep doin it

dennis rowe said...

love love Alyssa,this artist iz hot AlyssaG street team in effect!! Dennis wuz here!!

Anonymous said...

AG street team!! Ring around the rosie, spread the word peeps!!Michel

Anonymous said...

i CaNt wAiT 2 DoWnLoaD oN iTunEs! mE & mY bOyFrIeNd GoIng thRoUgH thE sAme tHiNg. lOvE u AG! kisses!Lindsey

millard stevens said...

luv u doll! street team swaggin through all da way from yemen!!Alysssssa G!! rememba da name

marcos love said...

wild n out!! beautiful girl, beautiful voice. #streetteam

bennie garner said...

Love this song, can't wait for the video!#streetteam

Post a Comment